The Bello Best of British Crime omnibus brings together three talented writers in one volume:
- A Game of Murder, by Francis Durbridge
- Murder in Moscow, by Andrew Garve
- Prescription for Murder, by David Williams
Hugely popular in their day, the three novelists were writing at a time when the crime fiction genre was evolving from the Golden Age of detective fiction into the modern novel that we are familiar with today, and are ripe for rediscovery by a new generation.
To win, answer three simple questions…
- Question 1: In A Game of Murder, what par is the sixth hole?
- Question 2: In Murder in Moscow, what is the name of the tobacco substitute?
- Question 3: In Prescription for Murder, what is the name of the formula which may be an end to migraines?
Terms and conditions
1. Closing date for entries: 4th August 2012.
2. Open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
3. Entry to the competition is by completion of the above form only. Anyone submitting multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. The winners will be selected at random from those correct entries received before the closing date.
5. Only the winning entrants will be contacted by Booknoir. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner’s name(s) may be published on the Booknoir website after the closing date of the competition.
7. The competition is not open to Booknoir employees and their families, or to employees of Booknoir publishers and their families.